Bluefin Aviation has been serving the aviation community since late 90s with integrity and professionalism.
The key of this joint venture is the experience and expertise of its people. Most of our technicians have been with the company for more than five years. Our people pride themselves on providing their customers with quality service. Whether your visit is for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, we have the personnel and experience to meet the challenge. We can take care of all of your needs; structural airframe, non-destructive testing and avionics modifications.
From 12-Month to 12-Year Inspections, you can trust our factory-trained veteran Learjet technicians. If you are looking for superior service for your aircraft in a customer-first environment.
Our staff is highly trained and experienced. A&P and IA FAA certified mechanics with general aviation, commercial or military aviation background. Our team has been dedicated to providing quality customer service and our reputation has grown out of their personal interest in each aircraft they maintain and each customer they serve.
Our main maintenance base is located at Fort Lauderdale International Airport ( KFLL ), Florida.
We provide the following services:
• Specializing in Piston, Turbine and Turbo-Prop aircraft, Citation, Westwind, King Air, Learjets, MD Helicopters and Bell Helicopters.
• Maintain and Troubleshoot Airframe, Avionics and Electrical systems.
• Provide Airframe/Engine/APU Maintenance, Installation, Modification and Product Support.
• Airplane Parts & Support, Sales, Management, Installation and Repair Modification.
• Modern, fully equipped maintenance facilities staffed with experienced technicians utilising the most advanced tools available.
• We strive to find better service solutions and offer the best service and support available.
• Lube Oil and Filter Changes
• Major and Minor Repairs
• Tire and Wheel Service
• Anti-Corrosion Treatments
• Minor and Major Engine Diagnosis
• Timing Checks
• Pressurized Sections
• Valve Pumps
• Pre-Purchase & Routine Inspections.
• Structural repairs and aircraft modifications (STC’s).
• Avionics installation and IFR certifications.
• Weight and Balance
• DER and DAR Services.
• Aircraft Delivery (National & International).